Demos/Videos on Process Patterns
A great way to recap some of the process patterns we used with Lili and James. A collection av short videos recorded in our workshop on Proposal Forming, Consent Decision Making and Role Selection, and reflections by Tatiana and Carl. You can also read short articles about S3 in English and Swedish.
Links from mail sent by David and Lili as per mail sent October 25
Documentation from the course
- PDFs - Cheat Sheets and Digital Posters
- Photos of hand-drawn posters and flip created together
- Certificates on attendance for download
Support for Learning & Practice
- Thrive-in Collaboration Youtube Channel. Please subscribe to get the latest updates.
- Trello Board Templates. Follow these instructions to download.
- Details on Proposal Forming
- Details on Driver Mapping
- Guidelines how to Define Domains in an organisation.
- List of articles and videos about Sociocracy 3.0.
- Coming soon - All you need to know about Sociocracy 3.0.
More about Sociocracy 3.0
- Sociocracy 3.0 website
- Resource Library
- Practical Guidance to S3 Patterns
- Facebook group for S3 Practioners
Optional Preparation Material
October 15 - Mail from Raskutvecklingandassociates@outlook.com
#1 Sociocracy 3.0 - A practical guide
#2 Visual learning posters
#3 Thrive-in collaboration - Youtube Channel
#4 Sociocracy 3.0 website
#5 About Lili & James
#5 Facebook Group - Sociocracy 3.0
#6 LinkedIN group - Sociocracy 3.0
October 8 - Mail from Raskutvecklingandassociates@outlook.com
#1 Four dimensions of organisations adressed by Sociocracy 3.0 with James Priest
#2 Reflections on Sociocracy 3.0 with Susanne Pulverer
September 24 - Mail from Raskutvecklingandassociates@outlook.com
#1 Short summary from Being the Change 2017 (includes a brief interview with James Priest on S3)
#2 Beyond the Hierarchy - Organisation 2.0, In Swedish Bortom hierarkin - Organisation 2.0